Return & Refund Policy
Guidelines for return
- The damaged products have to be returned within 7 working days to our office in the original packing (or equivalent) with the invoice. The goods need to be clearly marked with: Ship to: Amrita Carpets and Crafts, 24, Main Market, Lodhi Colony, New Delhi-110003, India
- Products returned within stipulated time of 7 working days will be exchanged or store credit issued for the same depending on merit of the case.
- Cost of shipping to and from the customer will be borne by the customer. Amrita Carpets and Crafts is not liable for freight charges.
- If the product has been custom designed then no requests for exchange/ store credit will be entertained.
- Cancellation of orders after 48hrs will not be valid and are non refundable.
- Amrita Carpets and Crafts does not accept exchange requests after the 14 days of delivery of the product.
- All products once received back from the customers will be inspected by the officials of Amrita Carpets and Crafts upon delivery and their decision is final.
- Since most of our products are handmade the dyes and designs used may show slight variation as those on the website. Amrita Carpets and Crafts will not accept claims for exchange based on slight variance of design/pattern/dye color.
Store Credit Voucher
- Amrita Carpets and Crafts do not issue any cash refunds for returned products. In the event that you do not wish for a replacement then you need to put in a request for store credit in order to recover your amount through another purchase.
- A store credit voucher is issued on the basis of the merit of the request and will take approximately 7-10 working days to process.
- The store credit voucher may be used to shop from the showroom directly or you can use it to make a purchase from the websitewww.amritacarpetsandcrafts.com